Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday 14 November 2012


Watch 8½ (1963)




When the first time I saw 81/2 I just couldn’t believe that this thing was made back in 1960’s . I was so intrigued by this movie that I watched it again and still it’s in my all time favorites list. I discovered this movie with the most unbelievable cinematic opening sequence ever. Some viewers say that they don’t even get what was happening in the movie but on my part I think 81/2’s beautifulness lies in its these ambiguous transitions.

81/2’s most intriguing part is its protagonist’s fantasy world and the way Fellini connected these dreams with reality. Marcello Mastroianni has done a commendable job in playing such a character and is a treat to watch. The screenplay of the movie is mind blowing and still teaches you something new even today. My last but not the least opinion would be that if you are still in process of discovering something new see 81/2 and it will break your expectations. My personal verdict on 81/2 would be 4.5/5 with a mind blasting tag. To watch this wonderful movie refer to the below YouTube link. 



Rotten Tomatoes Link : http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/8-12/

To watch 81/2 Movie on Youtube Click Here!

1 comment: